KSO Fan




am a confirmed die hard fan of KSO, i get one kind feeling anytime i listen to his music though i might have some reservations about some of his ways but his talent stands him out among the Fuji musicians. I cannot but celebrate him for the gift God has deposited in him and i thank God for him.

Funnily, am suppose to be an alakowe (slang for professional) and tush but i can’t help but fall in love with the music. I woke up this morning not feeling okay with myself over some issues and behold, 107.5 was playing his music "I remember when i was nobody and i never thought i will be somebody" and laughter just full my face and my mood changed after then started thanking God for everything-the good, the bad and the ugly and there and then i decided that want to create a platform to connect with other people who share in his philosophy. The guy is damn good.......................... eni ba lolorun o se ohun to ba fe,eni ko lo si hospital ko lo fun oju lonje,a ri eni to da lapa,eni to da lese



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

o ga o,na so you like the music reach.Eyanobanani!