Another December to Remember...

So grateful to God this period...

Not that there were no challenges in the year but that am able to withstand the same that swept others under.

Not that am already where am going but that am not where i used to be.

Not that I didn’t lose anything in the course of the year, but that i didn’t lose everything.

Not that I know what tomorrow will be but that i know He who holds tomorrow.

Not that I don’t have needs but that am even in my right minds to know what i need.

Not that I already have everything but that i can even manage.

Not that am an employers but that am employable.

Not that I have cars but that my legs have not been amputated.

Not that I have the latest designer clothes, but that i know how to cover myself.

Not that I know how to celebrate Christmas but that i know without God there wouldn’t have been any Christmas.

Lots of love at Christmas.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all have cause to thank God for his mercies.

Anonymous said...

Emi dupe temi.modupe ti oba orin ati awa ololufe e.

Anonymous said...

You undoubtedly ensure it is seem to be easy along with your powerpoint presentation, on the other hand are finding that subject to generally be basically the one thing i really feel I'd personally hardly ever comprehend. It seems like far too intricate as well as extensive personally. I’m having a look onward with your following website, I am going to make an effort to have the suspend from it!
Here is my website ... genital warts cures